How Do I Get Water?

To receive water service from the city a customer needs to fill out an application for the type of service they would like (residential, commercial, or truck fill) as well as pay the required deposit. You may download and fill out a water application to bring into the City Auditor's Office (103 Soo Place) along with the deposit.

You can now apply online for a bulking water filling account, click here to apply for your account with the City, once your account has been created, we will notify you that you can begin purchasing water. This is the quickest way to get an account.