Municipal Fines


Any tickets or fines issued by New Town City Police (NOT TAT) may be paid at the City's Police Department. If you wish to dispute your ticket or fine you can go to municipal court. The New Town Police Department is open M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM, and located at 105 Soo Place (Not the Auditor's Office).

Payment Options

Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Credit Card or Cash. 

This may be brought to the New Town Police Dept.or mailed to PO Box 1119 New Town, ND 58763